The library is located on the second floor of the municipal building. Currently they have cataloged about 3500 volumes and over 1000 cassette / DVD movies and documentaries.
The opening is limited to Saturday morning from 9 all 11 and on call in common with appointment. The management is entrusted to two former administrators Pinuccia Delpiano and Rosy Blackboard that conduct their activities in voluntary regime. The Library receives from private donations, books , DVD for its further expansion.